[Harp-L] Re: Social/ Viral marketing (with apols to list owner) Harp-L Digest, Vol 109, Issue 38

Just to observe that whatever the actual qualities of the SB30, the Suzuki
sponsees have done their job very creditably and generated more discussion,
with surplus heat, digressions, and light, than on any other harmonica
related topic on harp-l that I can remember. We are being jivved a little.
But then again, and I am not being insulting just realistic, the majority of
active contributers to harp-l have sometime to sell, even if it is only
music. Harp on!

Richard

"Man some people tune their guitars, but to play the blues you gotta not
tune your guitar, then when you play it, it gets into tune" Humble
sharecropping folk artiste (AKA Big Bill Broonzy, professional musician for
30 years) sometime during the blues boom of the 1960s.