[Harp-L] Re: Phillip Jers at SPAH

Jers made that Sub30 sound sweet and effortless!   Personally I'm having a
little trouble getting used to the location of the extra notes since
they're different than they would be if you were overblowing.  Also its a
little bit disappointing that the low register Bb and the upper register B
still require unstable "in-between" half-bends, but I guess that's as good
as we're ever going to get with Richter tuning.    I haven't seen any other
comments yet on Harp-L from new owners of the Sub30.  What do you all think?