Subject: Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Dean Martin

Ah, so. Thanks for that. :)

I thought maybe the video was just out of sync for the latter part of it
with the piano player--and that he was singing Live 'over' a prerecorded
background perhaps - for his TV show?

When I was young I always naively believed that everyone was singing  Live
whenever I saw them--knew nothing about dubbing or lipsynching at all.  :)

Elizabeth

_timeistight@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:timeistight@xxxxxxxxx)  writes:

 "No, it isn't live. The audio is the studio recording; the video has  been
edited to sort of match it.

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 2:51 PM, <_EGS1217@xxxxxxxx