[Harp-L] "re" To Dennis

Dennis, I agree, and I assume that Mr. Power is a good man, further - I actually have a "warm" spot for him in my heart, as i own one of the harps he worked on, and it is remarkable. So, subjectively, I am somewhat "primed" to like the guy. But even good men slip, and that's just the case of that here. I admit, I'd be softer on Mr. Power, had he not make a rude remark to me, but such is life, we are grown men here.

"What you say may be true, but I still stand by statement.  I did not and do not
feel that Mr. Power was trying to say consciously or unconsciously that he was
the originator of this idea.

Dennis"