Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Disclaimers

I tell you more - if i cannot talk freely here, moderator may as well shut me down, i don't care then at all. I'll just read the digest, what's the difference? Your "PC" attitude is the reason why there are same 15 people out of 1000+ members that inundate harpl with redundant posts on bending hole #2 or similar. The rest just does not want to bother responding to people like you.  Further, I think pampered touchy-feely, "$300.00" a harp  spoiled brat softies that cannot handle any real, let  alone critical discussion have no business discussing the "future of BLUES harp" - you know nothing about blues to begin with, there are countless thousands of real players that will run circles around you, while playing the $1 Johnson harp, made in China, thank God that "LAND" is there, surely supplying the untold "less fortunate" masses...

________________________________
 From: "EGS1217@xxxxxxx" <EGS1217@xxxxxxx>
To: harpomatic@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 9:42 PM
Subject: Subject: [Harp-L] Disclaimers

The real issue with your continuing on the thread of 'Asia' being
a 'land' is that you seem to not comprehend that Asia is a vast
Continent including (but not limited to) Japan, China, both Koreas, Thailand,
Cambodia, India, etc. etc.

You are tarring every single person living in those MANY
different Countries with the same 'rip-off of the West's ideas' brush which
tends to get under the skin a bit of those here who DO know their
history (and Geography) just a wee bit better.

If you're talking about Japanese products, say so. If you're actually
talking about Chinese products, then say that.

And just as a point of information ...I don't believe anyone on this list
ever thought for a milli-second that you were actually THE MiCk
Jagger. This is one emotionally stable unspoiled adult who found that
particular disclosure especially humorous.<G>

Elizabeth

"Message: 5