[Harp-L] Columbus Ohio Blues Harp Clinic III 9.22.2012

The Columbus Blues Harmonica Clinic III will be held Saturday September 22,
 1 to 5pm at the Knights of Pythias Lodge 9 West Winter Street Delaware
Ohio  43015. This is a free event open to the public. This time around weâll
have two  teaching seminars, Dan Dial will hold a raw beginners class, he
requests  that you bring along your âCâ harp. I got a peak at Danâs lesson plan
and itâs  great, I think youâll enjoy his approach to teaching. We will
also feature  Central Ohioâs own Walter Tore, Walter will be demonstrating
Spontobeat. If  youâve ever wanted to know more about the One Man Band approach
to creating  music Walter is a fantastic resource. I will remind you that
this event is  relaxed and mostly informal; this event has attracted some
great people of all  levels. Bring your gear, if youâve got items for sale thatâ
s OK. After the  classes complete, weâll start up the band for jamming.
Looking forward to seeing  youâ all again. Let me know if you have questions,
_thelonesomeharpman@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:thelonesomeharpman@xxxxxxxxx)