[Harp-L] Sub30 does not bend on all holes/reeds/re: future of blues harp

Michael, yes it confirms my initial assumption that not all holes/reeds bend even a half tone, which is different from having all the chromatic notes available, because as any overblower will tell you, you got all the chromatic notes in a regular richter harp ever since it was designed some 100+ years ago. I get a quarter tone bends from a plastic novelty harmonica that I bought at wallmart for $0.99, so that much is assumed about any free reed.