Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica on "Moon River" - it was George Fields.

Thank you Winslow... Case closed!
John.

In a message dated 9/12/2012 7:40:56 P.M. GMT Daylight Time,
winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx writes:

George  Fields played the harmonica on Moon River.

Winslow Yerxa
Author, Harmonica For Dummies, ISBN  978-0-470-33729-5
Harmonica Basics For Dummies, ASIN  B005KIYPFS
Resident Harmonica  Expert, bluesharmonica.com
Instructor,  Jazzschool for Music Study and Performance