[Harp-L] Brazilian harmonica player spending time in Macomb, Illinois

Hello,

My name is Breno and I´m from Salvador, Bahia, Brazil. Next week, I´ll
be going to Western Illinois University in Macomb as part of a music
education mission. Me and a larger group will present a multimedia
show called "A little lesson... in Brazilian Portuguese", on thursday
(09/20), 7:30 pm, at the university´s recital hall. We´ll also do some
workshops and have meetings with university staff. I´m the harmonica
player of the gig and I´m also involved with the academic discussion
regarding educational exchanges between Brazil/USA. We´ll be in Macomb
from Monday (09/17) until Sunday (09/23) and will spend the Sunday
afternoon/night in Chicago. On Monday we return to Brazil. I wonder if
there are harmonica players I could meet and a local jam I could
attend while I´m there... I look foreward to meet people from this
list during my stay in Macomb/Chicago.

Regards,

Breno Pádua