Re: [Harp-L] harp in ballad

Nice work, Joe!

It's not always easy to be a musician and keep harmony in a marriage. One
of the ways I do my part is that I always write one song for my wife to put
on each new album.  The most recent song is called "Show Me," and you can
hear a version of it here:
http://www.sonicbids.com/2/EPK/?epk_id=205565#audio   The harp part is
really simple 2nd position stuff, but that's what felt right for this song.
It's not supposed to be about me, anyhow....right?

 - Blake

--
*New 46 Long CD available on CD Baby and iTunes*:
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/46long2

*EPK*: http://www.sonicbids.com/46long

*Facebook: *
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/46-Long-Fan-Page/115326788481704