[Harp-L] Holy wow, is Chris Bauer an excellent chrom player or what?

Hi all,

I was noodling around YouTube and stumbled upon two videos of Chris Bauer playing at Buckeye 2009.... one clip is an uptempo "Misty" and the other is "The Nearness of You".

Wow, is his playing beautiful. So I started clicking on other related clips, and heard him play "Black Orpheus" and also "Autumn Leaves". His sound is superb. I really enjoyed his playing. I suspect many (or most) of you are already familiar with his playing. If not, he should be checked out by you right away.

Awesome.

Bill

--
William Lifford, CP