Re: [Harp-L] Suzuki Sub30 Ultrabend -- Review

I have decided that given where I am on my journey, this is not the right harp for me to put my time and effort into, and so I am offering mine for sale, to the first person who will give me what I paid for it ($185), or best offer by Thursday, September 6, noon eastern time.  I will ship it for free in the Domestic U.S.

Please respond off-list only, and please read my review, first.  This harp has had gentle gapping work (by me) and very light embossing on hole 10 by Brendan Power.  It plays better than it did out-of-the-box, but has not been truly customized.  I have cleaned all the parts with alcohol and reassembled it.

Elizabeth