Re: [Harp-L] Subject: Memphis Slim/Sonny Boy Williamson - hour long European ...

My band "The John Walden Workshop" was working in Paris France in
1968/1969.
At the time, I had a French manager, Monsieur Bessnard.. Memphis Slim  was
in Paris at the same time as I was...  M. Jean Bessnard arranged for me  to
record me playing my harmonica with Memphis Slim... But it never came to
pass!
Such is life.
John "Whiteboy" Walden
Just now, in Scotland.

In a message dated 9/2/2012 1:54:02 A.M. GMT Daylight Time,