[Harp-L] Hohner success?

I am interested and not altogether surprised to see suggestions that Hohner
may have "upped their game" since Michael Timler came on board. It makes me
mad with myself all over again that I did not get a few orders in to the
late lamented Harponline.de while it was still on the go - especially since
I made the same mistake with the late F.R Farrell.

I have a few Hohner chromatics - at least two of them fifty years old. I am
not crazy about the nails and wonder whether I will find it possible to have
them "screwified" like the service Harponline.de used to offer.

I also hope that those splendid Steve Baker harmonica maintenance videos may
illustrate the "new face of Hohner"

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana