Re: [Harp-L] Harp/Voice Only performances. RE: Memphis Slim/Sonny Boy Williamson - hour long European concert~video~

SBWII did this a lot. Here's his "Bye, Bye Bird":

http://youtu.be/ELLV-qzSgIo

Rick Estrin does a showpiece version of Sonny Boy's "Gettin' Out of Town"
unaccompanied.

http://youtu.be/BIi4KY7E7IA

On the instructional recording Butterfield did for Homespun tapes he does a
several songs like that.

--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com