Re: [Harp-L] hohner success

jonkip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<  I just got another hohner 270 deluxe >>
Well I can honestly say that Hohner harmonicas that I have purchased in
recent years are vastly better than they were ten, twenty, or thirty years
ago...
Well done Hohner!
No, I am NOT a Hohner "endorsee" just a satisfied customer, who in the past
 was not!
I think things have greatly improved since Michael Timler joined the
Hohner crew.  It's a shame the prices have gone up, but "you get what you  pay
for"
Good work, the people at Hohner!
As a harp player who mostly plays Hohner harmonicas, I really appreciate
the improvement in quality.
I have to say though, if you want even better than "out of the box"
harmonicas... Check out Antony Dannecker.

John "Whiteboy" Walden

Just now in Scotland, but available as a harmonicist ANYWHERE in the  world.