Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 11:53:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: JERL WELCH <dfwhoot@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Song chords
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

SPAH announced that they were going to put on their website , libraries for
chords and arrangments to all the old ensemble songs , but I believe got hung up
because of copyright issues. They wish there were more interest in chord, bass ,
lead groups , but these groups need the arrangments to help them figure the
songs.

To me that's why the interest in this style of playing is dying on the vine,
people are holding out for the money, and it's not coming in...

Am I wrong.......