[Harp-L] Subject: Memphis Slim/Sonny Boy Williamson - hour long European concert~video~

If you're a Sonny Boy Williamson fan this is a rare treat if you haven't
yet caught this entire footage: 56 minutes of black and white footage of the
Memphis Slim Quartet tour in Europe.

The guitar work is as stellar as the piano playing. A guitarist name  of
Matthew 'Guitar' Murphy I hadn't heard of before seeing his name here. I
checked him out on Wikipedia and he's had a very interesting career with some of
 the other Blues Greats. Is still around at 82,afaik.

Sonny Boy playing and singing some music here I hadn't yet heard  before.

My apologies if this has already been posted.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJPmYmCb5XY&feature=related_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJPmYmCb5XY&feature=related)

Elizabeth