[Harp-L] B-radical reeds

Joe, thanks!   I surely presume you're right, given your background.   Brad specifically said tune the flat side, I checked my notes, but it was June, 2010, a chaotic time for B-Rad!  I suppose my query was a like a gnat in a flood of locusts.   Good thing he was wrong, since the flat side is against the reed-plate...

I still like my B-Rad harp!  I can't say it's better than all of my customized harps, but it's about as good as the best, and it may prove to be more durable, time will tell.

-Dave "I say corduroy, Brad said herringbone, let's call the whole thing off" Fertig

Re: [Harp-L] B-radical reeds
        	Friday, August 31, 2012 5:44 PM