[Harp-L] Goin' to move up to the country, paint my mailbox blue :-)

I keep thinkin' about that Taj Mahal tune as I pack up to move to the
country. Hubbardston, Ma to be exact. While only an hour north of
where I currently live I will definitely be closer to some music
scenes that I have never experienced. Any folks familiar with or live
in the areas of Northampton, Amherst, Greenfield,
Leominster/Fitchberg, Holden, Sterling, Gardener, Princeton or  Barre
in central Massachusetts?

Harp content: I have scored the perfect place for harp activity....a
nice open space and a killer fireplace for jamming  in the cold...and
an outdoor fire pit and big yard to pull of a mini-festival/party ala
Danny G. here in the great northeast....may shoot for an October
gathering or wait til spring. I would love to connect more with New
England harpers... Female, Male, Young and Old!

Warren Bee