[Harp-L] Paul Messinger Obama Campaign Ad: DooWatchaDoo

Hello Harp Brethren:

Recently, I had some North Carolina Democratic activists approach me to use
my song, "DooWatchaDoo," for an Obama Campaign ad .

I agreed to meet with them, saw a lot of passionate, talented folks in the
room, and the result is this piece.  Of course, some of y'all might not like
the DEM point-of-view . but the bottom-line is that the Republicans didn't
ask to use the song .

Anyway, there's a nice harmonica feature to start it off, and hopefully
it'll get heard, and hopefully the HARMONICA will get heard in a non-typical
context . which is a good thing in my way of thinking .

If the spirit moves ya, share it to your BLOGS, and FRIENDS, and NETWORKS .
and maybe it'll get heard some more . Thanks folks .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kb40TaI8QM
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kb40TaI8QM&feature=youtu.be>
&feature=youtu.be

Warm Regards,