Re: [Harp-L] harmonicas are not guitars

I will correct you. Melissa Etheridge Yngwie Malmsteen play signature Ovation guitars made with an engineered composite body with a laminated carbon fiber top. Price - $4200. They make similar models in the same price range, with composite bodies and spruce or carbon fiber top, all fantastic sounding guitars. Furthermore, I have a set of the most sought after penny whistles in the Celtic music community, Patrick O'Riordan's C/D set, made from ABS with brass tuning slides. I paid Elderly Instruments almost $100 for the two of them in 1983. I wouldn't part with them today for ten times that.

Cheers!

Robert