Re: [Harp-L] Chris Michalek

Vern writes:

<<  With certain people, you must tolerate their quirks  with amusement and
admire their accomplishments.  From what little I  know, Chris was a net
plus. >>
Yes indeed. Chris was an enigma! He was a GREAT diatonic harp player. But
he bad-mouthed me big time! I forgive him. I WISH he was still around!

As a harmonica player he ALWAYS played "in tune".

Oh Chris Michalek, the world is a worse place, without you in it.

Best wishes,

John "Whiteboy" Walden
English harmonicist.
Just now in bonnie Scotland.