From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 5:04:57 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Chris Michalek

How we got from a simple post of a youtube clip of Chris playing blues to
discussing his deeper personality traits is beyond me. Now we're
discussing the relative merits of the evaluations and that is most
certainly meta discussion. It's also off topic. If Chris were alive I
wouldn't have been allowing any of the second order discussion simply
because it would not have been polite to do so. He's obviously not here
to defend himself not that a defense would be on topic and it would still
be meta.

I'm not saying you can't talk about Chris, God rest his soul. I'm saying
please stick to our topic all things harmonica and absolutely stay away
from the meta discussion of parsing the various evaluations of Chris's
difficult to comprehend personality. Oddly I think he would have been
amused by this discussion. harp-l-listowner