[Harp-L] BILL SIMS JR. & MARK LAVOIE "AMERICAN BLUES ROOTS DUO"

I don't recall how I first learned about this mp3 download BILL SIMS JR. & MARK LAVOIE
"AMERICAN BLUES ROOTS DUO", but I checked it out on line and then downloaded it and burned a CD.

This may be as old as 2006, which is what the Delta Groove web page says, but I don't care. It's new to me.

I think I might have heard a track on Sirius radio in my car on the BB King station. Acoustic guitar- harp blues at its best.