Re: [Harp-L] Thunderbird Low F#?

I believe there is a big river low F # and Seydel makes low f #. You could get an 1847 low f # for around 90 bucks.

Or buy a low F tbird and sharpen it half a step.

I personally think the thunderbird is the best low harp out of the box, but it still needs work like everything else. I am customizing 3 for a customer. I will probably report back when they are done.

www.hetrickharmonica.com