Re: [Harp-L] SUB-30 price in USA

For anyone looking into this, please let the List (or at least me) aware of
any updates.  For example, is this confirmed, what was Suzuki's comments,
etc.  I really enjoy the harp - when tweaked - and would love to see the
technology succeed.  I'd also like to provide customized versions at a
limited mark up, providing a cheaper alternative to certain overbend models.

Thanks!