[Harp-L] Spiral tuning

Winslow, and Mox,
Thank you for your input and explanations.

Spiral tuning (Displays correctly in Courier New font)

Blow  D    F#   A    C    E    G    B    D    F#   A
Hole  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10
Draw  E    G    B    D    F#   A    C    E    G    B

   1. Is this a G Spiral because it has all 8 tones of the complete G Major
   scale? (See holes 2D through 6B)
   2. Is this first position? Why?
   3. If I called it a D Spiral harp (1Blow), would my G scale then be 11th
   position? (Referencing Circle of Fifths)

Robert Hale

Spiral Advocate

Learn Harmonica by Webcam

Low Rates, High Success