[Harp-L] Bending 3 Draw Hole

I know that 3rd hole draw bends are considered the harder of the draw
bends to master but my specific question is:

Are the 3rd hole draw bends harder to achieve on low key harps such as G or A?
I have a Hohner Special 20 Key of A. I can draw bend every hole except
the 3rd.Its not a matter of bend accuracy, I cant bend this hole AT
ALL. I can even blow bend 7,8,9,10. And isolate all bends properly.
Its just the 3rd draw. Its not happening AT ALL. Does this have
anything to do with my harps key?