[Harp-L] Re: Route 66 Custom Harmonicas -- Mike Peace

I'd also like to send out a "shout out" to Mr. Mike Peace.   I've sent him at least 10 Marine Band Harps in the last few months for cleaning, reed replacement and tuning as well as opening up the backs of the cover plates.   he does a great job every time and the turn around time is FAST !   Also.........his price for doing all of that just can't be beat.   I've been a Hohner Endorssee since 1990 and can just call and have some harps sent, but I haven't thrown out 1 harp in years when it's had a broken reed or needed to be repaired.   I purpously saved em hoping to find a cat like Mike someday.   That day came and I'm glad I found him.   I KNOW that there are a bunch of other cats who offer the same sevice, but Mike is the cat I use.   He also does all sorts of other customizing stuff to harps too.   Thank you Mike !
Wezo
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com