[Harp-L] Michalek

Still stirring it up almost two years after he died -he'd probably love it.
Chris was, I think, 37 when he died. None of us knows what he would have
accomplished in music, but I can say that, looking back from my age, 55
(yikes!!)--- 37 looks a lot closer to the beginning of a career than the
peak. I don't listen to many other harp players, but  when I can handle it
I listen to the recordings he sent me privately and steal all his good shit.

 I  miss him more now than ever.
--
Later,
Rosco