[Harp-L] Route 66 Custom Harmonicas -- Mike Peace

I found out about Mike Peace through this list a few months ago, and sent
him some of my broken harps to fix.  It didn't seem possible, but Mike got
my 4 or 5 harps back to me in under two weeks, all totally cleaned and
broken reeds replaced(getting better about it now, but I blow out reeds
often due to shitty technique and over-excitement on stage).  I'm on the
road much of the year, so to find someone who can quickly fix my harps has
been a godsend!
I got to meet Mike last night at my show in Little Rock, and he and his
wife are really great, nice people(I owe you a cd and a t-shirt by the way
Mike).
Thank you so much Mike, and thank you Harp-L for turning me on to Mike
Peace!

Jackson Kincheloe
Tour manager S.S.D.B.
(646)-596-2834