Re: [Harp-L] Re: Review of the Beta-Harp

Just in case someone doesn't have the link to my webshop:

For EU citizens:
www.customharmonicashop.nl

US/others

www.customharmonicashop.com

I still have some in stock but these beautiful are selling like....  uhmmm... iPhone 5???  :-))
I ordered a new batch from Hetrick and I'm sure they will be as nice looking as the ones I have now.

Here are some pictures:

https://www.box.com/s/715b433bf3c9193cd3ea

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.nl
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com

Op 19 okt 2012, om 13:26 heeft Sam Jones het volgende geschreven: