A loss to the harmonica community.
John "Whiteboy" Walden,
Just now COLD in Scotland

In a message dated 10/18/2012 12:27:41 A.M. GMT Daylight Time,
icemanle@xxxxxxx writes:

nice 'n  crunchy

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Dempster  <rick.dempster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: John Kerkhoven  <solo_danswer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Harp-L Harp L  <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Oct 17, 2012 6:58 pm
Subject: Re:  [Harp-L] Michalek Blues

Bears witness to what people generally  observed about Chris; that his true
nature belied the rather belicose  exterior he often displayed.
Particularly interesting to hear him on a  straight ahead pentatonic blues,
with no mode changes, tri tone subs,  II-V-I subs or any other
'avant-garde' stuff. No showing off, just good  playing. What year do you
think it was made, and who is the  guitarist/singer?
Thanks for that John,
RD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV0KCSpp7ac&list=UUq-4j9PiNX5NC1P8LYm90jA&index=10&feature=plcp

--