Re: [Harp-L] Re: Low Harp Bending

I play mostly pucker and have no problem bending on low harps down to one
draw on a LD.  Usually, I can hit 3 and get really close on 2 on harps
lower than that.  The Thunderbirds are FANTASTIC harps and I have been able
to bend 2 and 3 on LG and LA when playing "live".  One draw is always hard
for me, though.

The TBird sounds like a customized harp.  I am not saying it plays the
exact same, but it has a great loud and biting quality for a low tuned
harp.  They are absolutely fantastic harps OOTB.  I like the Seydel steel
harps too, but the vented covers on the Tbird and conical shape are AWESOME!