Re: [Harp-L] Ashokan farewell

Larry, if you have a spare Richter, 'smo-joe' or 'doo-wop cop' tune it. Raise the 5th and 9th  DRAW reeds UP 1 semi-tone. And if you're adventurous, stick a wind saver on the 5 draw (for tunes that need a 5 blow bent DOWN). Then the tune is easy. But just the 5th draw raised up will do the job...in second position.
smokey-joe (the doo-wop cop)