[Harp-L] Amp trade

I have the MegaTone Wezo ME-18  30 watt amp with the 10" and 12" speaker.  I am looking to trade even up for the Wezo ME-18 30 watt Compact , the same amp but with the single 10". The 10/12 cost more and Wezo and I'm sure others will think I'm nuts, probably am , but for weight, vehicle space, gig size, stage size, the 10" will work better for me. BTW any MegaTone amp that you may consider is constructed impeccably , and a honkin' tone monster.  Mike and Dale make one heck of an amp.  Contact me off list if interested. PS I have the Tuki cover for the 10/12.  John