Re: [Harp-L] Tongue-locating

I agree. Anyway,what is there to tell the topngue that it's the right hole?
You don't know that until you play it. Other than that, the only thing it
will help you distinguish is the difference between a comb tine ( or
'tooth' if you prefer) and a hole. Tip: if you can't blow or draw, then you
are on a tine, not the hole.
RD

--
Rick Dempster