Re: [Harp-L] Tongue-locating

I am a u blocker and I do not use the tip of the tongue, but the u shape helps me somehow. I want to pucker and I am working hard at learning. I also want get into tongue blocking at some point. Big question Is there a right way to play the harmonica? Ha-ha, this is why I think I will always be learning. Tongue Blocking, Pucker, U Blocking, Tongue Tipping there maybe more. Anybody got another?
 Tony
Sent from my iPhone