[Harp-L] Seydel Melody Recorder for Windows 7

Hi,

An automatic tab generator from real time harmonica input is currently in
development as a new feature for http://harpninja.com

Coming soon, so stay tuned!

Cheers,

Paul Cohen aka Komuso Tokugawa

Shibuya-Ku

Tokyo, Japan

Skype: sonicviz

 <http://www.sonicviz.com/> http://www.sonicviz.com

 <http://music.sonicviz.com/> http://music.sonicviz.com/

 <http://harpninja.com> http://harpninja.com

 <http://chordskilz.sonicviz.com/> http://chordskilz.sonicviz.com/

Linked In: Paul Cohen

Twitter: @sonicviz @komusotokugawa @harpninja

On Saturday, October 13, 2012 3:22:44 PM UTC+9, Robert Hale wrote:

Rupert Oysler (Seydel USA) kindly replied to my off-list inquiry:
Melody Recorder was developed for Windows XP, and will not install on my
Windows 7 computer.

This online service let me record single notes from my harp, then display
the tab according to the parameters I set.

Is there another tool? similar and valuable for Windows 7 users?

Robert Hale

Spiral Advocate

Learn Harmonica by Webcam

Low Rates, High Success