[Harp-L] What kind of effect is this?

This is a great cut!
The harp player is good and fits his bluesy bits perfectly into this very
catchy, poppy song - I LOVE to hear harp like this -it works so well in so
many settings where it is not often heard. Charlie Winston and Ben Edwards
are now  high on my radar --Rosco

" Yea!! Right at 3:40 is that kind of little howl into the harp while
playing? Odd
little player-idiosycrasies are always what make me lean into the speaker
with
galvanized ears! d Here's the Charlie Winston video posted again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5d3Md1BARA";

--
Later,
Rosco