[Harp-L] Linkedin posts

Actually linkedin is somewhat of a problem.  Lots of spoofed linked in
spam with nefarious links plus there's the problem we just experienced.
Legitimate user of linkedin allows the service to contact people on his or
her behalf.  Those posts end up on harp-l regularly.  Generally I filter
them but the filter is not perfect.  I'm no ace at regexp filter writing.
Don't worry I'll figure it out eventually.

So I offer the above explanation for the curious.  It is not an invitation
to a harp-l discussion.  Thanks and sorry about the meta.
harp-l-listowner