From: "George Miklas" <harmonicat@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Neil Warren" <mrp00bah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 3:00:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Mic for chord harmonica

The Sennheiser e604 is well suited for both bass and chord...but also also
chromatic and diatonic.

Because of this mic's ultra light weight, this is the best mic at this time
to mount to a chest plate. Other proponents of the e604 are The Harmonica
Hotshots (Al and Judy Smith), Gene Hansen, and Doris and Rudy Michelin.

While at SPAH Convention 2012, I saw an e604 modified so that you can hold
it like a large diaphragm bullet mic. I didn't hear it in the application,
but the owner said that it was as good as any other good bullet mic.

So the e604 is a very good, all around microphone.

gm

--
George Miklas, Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>