From: Sandy Weltman <harpmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Oct 9, 2012 1:08 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] New ( and old) downloadable harmonica lessons

Howdy Fellow Harpl-ers
Itâs been a while since Iâve commented on the site and I hope itâs ok  to put a
few shameless plugs in for my online downloadable (diatonic) harmonica lessons
and a new book due out. The downloadable online lessons have been around for a
few years now. I had taken a break for a while from producing any and have
recently started up again. Iâve got around 30 of them with a lot of good
material there for not only beginners, but intermediate and very advanced
players as well. Everything from jazz,blues bluegrass , celtic, hot licks
patterns and exercises etc.. Each lesson is 30 -50 minutes long and comes with
tablature and many come with play-a-long tracks all very reasonably priced and
available for immediate downloads. To see a complete list or to check out short
5 minute samples of any lesson , go to:

http://www.sandyweltmanmusic.com/downloadable-harmonica/
or
http://www.sandyweltmanmusic.com

Iâve tried to produce many of these lessons with some new ideas and styles that
are a bit different from the rest of the pack. Iâm always very open to any and
all ideas for new lessons and would welcome any comments or suggestions either
on here or directly to me at: harpmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
On another short note, Iâve got a new harmonica book for beginners coming out in
about a month ( will be available on amazon). Again, Iâve tried to have fun with
it and include some different kinds of stuff along with some humour (loosely
described). Iâve also got a few new e-books (100 Hot Licks for the harmonica)
which will be available in December (fingers crossed). Hope it was alright to
share and help promote all of this. Even though I donât comment on here too
much, I read it often, love the comments and have learned a lot from them as
well.
Thanks mucho- Sandy