Re: [Harp-L] 20 years ago today harp-l began

Happy 20th Harp-L !!

Wow !  Thanx for posting this interesting and amazing history that we've had.

Bravo and Kudos to all the owners/workers and spah for their tireless hrs and support. RIP our friends that have left us...

I miss Mike and Doug

This is a beautiful community and let's toast to 20 more yrs!

Long live Harp-L

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi

Sent from my iPhone