[Harp-L] Re: Using valves on Hohner diatonics

I never claimed the comb slots on Hohner diatonics were too narrow to accomodate valves, I said that they were too short to allow enough space to stick on the valve above the rivet without sitting between reed plate and comb. With Hohner combs where the design permits this (old MK, MS) it's no problem at all and the results I achieved with such combs were just fine.

Steve Baker
www.stevebaker.de
www.european-music-workshops.com
www.harmonica-masters.de