[Harp-L] Mind Practice

Hi Richard,

I can endorse your recommendation of Psycho Cybernetics. It is one of the
resources which inspired me to formulate Aongus Mac Cana's first law of mind
control - stated as follows:

"Your mind is like a Volkswagen Beetle (driven hard). If you don't drive IT,
IT will drive you!"

Your subconscious rules OK, so like a Doberman or an Alsatian (German
Shepherd in your part of the world) It is wiser not to take your eye off it.

I have had limited success in practicing the harmonica in my mind - probably
because I have been playing so long by ear that my subconscious does not
bother to tell me what hole I am on any more or even whether I should blow
or draw. The automatic pilot drives me through most tunes, although it has
the irritating habit of trying to transpose the tune to first position of
whatever harmonica I happen to have in my gob.

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana