Re: [Harp-L] Re: Who has used PT Gazell Valves on Hohner harps?

Funny!

I had a bunch of pre-cut PT valves, but used them on non-Hohner harps
without thinking of testing on Hohners.  I am going to see if I can get a
Marine Band onto an undrilled Big River comb (well, I'll try a BR at some
point too).  I am not a huge valve player, but a few on had would be cool.
 Sometimes I get a random idea in my head and having the ability to ask a
relatively stupid question on a forum like this and think aloud is a
blessing...I don't have to spend money on something and wait for shipping,
etc, just to see it be a huge pain and time consuming or whatever.

I should finish the valves this week and will cut some of the longer
leftovers to size and maybe experiment with a reed to two this weekend.  I
can't remember off the top of my head what I had lying around.  For
whatever reason, maybe a lack of gigs in the near future, I've really been
into experimenting with tunings, valves, and non-traditional harps right
now.  THANKS!