[Harp-L] Blowouts on Digitech JamMan Solo in progress

Digitech has announced that it will deliver a new version of their JamMan Solo looper pedal later this month, and as per standard industry practice, they are blowing out the previous model at steep discounts.  The JamMan Solo retailed not long ago for about $200; you can now buy them online for half that price.

If you're looking for a pretty good looper at a rock bottom price, this could be it.  Read my review of this pedal here:
http://www.hunterharp.com/gear-review-a-tale-of-two-loopers/

Limitations: it's a mono in-mono out pedal. The optional FSX3 footswitch, which has some nice performance-oriented features, is another $35.  If you want stereo, and you want to link loopers for multiple independent loops, you need to hold out for the (higher-priced) Solo XT, coming later this month.

Otherwise, this is a lot of looper for $100, and the best looper I know of at anywhere near the price.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick