[Harp-L] Amp purchase

I am in the market for a new amp that will give me more power than my current amp (harpgear 30) I usually mic the HP30 for most shows, but I am having a hard time relying on it as the sole monitor for my sound. We play venues that typically have only one monitor mix and my harp is never high enough in the monitor mix to hear well, so I have come to rely on the amp as a monitor.

I am thinking maybe I need something in a 40 - 50 amp class, needs to be capable of both clean and crunchy sound from a ABY switch. Any suggestions?

Budget is up to $2k. Avenger?  Megatone wezo 45? mission amp?

I have seen wezo Amps now offer a wedge monitor from a line out. Anyone used this? It has a volume pot so you can presumably dial in the harp in your own monitor. Anyone use an in ear monitor system?

Thanks for you help.
Ross Macdonald
www.sassparilla.net

Sent from my iPad